ADORABLE! And I totally had a "pat the bunny" book growing up. :)
cute!!!
so sweet! It's amazing how smart one year olds are!
Awww, that was adorable!! He is getting so big!! I haven't commented in FOREVER- but I still keep up and it is so fun watching little Liam grow! I feel like these babies were just in our tummies! How can they be ONE??
Thank you for your sweet comment! If you leave a question, make sure to check back - I try to reply to everyone!
ADORABLE! And I totally had a "pat the bunny" book growing up. :)
ReplyDeletecute!!!
ReplyDeleteso sweet! It's amazing how smart one year olds are!
ReplyDeleteAwww, that was adorable!! He is getting so big!! I haven't commented in FOREVER- but I still keep up and it is so fun watching little Liam grow! I feel like these babies were just in our tummies! How can they be ONE??
ReplyDelete