Friday morning Liam and I hit up our neighborhood's garage sale, and I was able to find exactly what I was looking for. It was just one of those days!
I was hoping to find this kiddie basketball hoop thing that a friend of ours has and Liam loves, and it was my first find of the day!
I also snatched up a 100 pack of balls for only $4. A few lysol wipes later and these bad boys turned into a very popular ball pit! Liam has been "swimming" in this thing all weekend.
My steal of the day was this kids table and 2 chairs! It's definitely been very loved, but I'm planning on giving it a makeover anyways so I don't mind. I can't wait to narrow down some paint colors and get started!
I didn't take any pictures on Saturday!
It looked like this: we woke up slow, hung around the house, took long naps, ate lunch outside and ran errands, did some crafting/baking for a baby shower, and lounged some more. We did partake in a couple Modelo's and some homemade enchiladas (courtesy of my hubby!) in honor of Cinco de Mayo though!
Sunday morning we had church and my handsome man looked so cute in his outfit!
Later in the afternoon we had a joint baby shower for two girls in our Sunday School class. Remember when I said we were expecting 7 babies by the end of the year? Did I mention that? Because we were. Well, now it's 9! Seriously, there is something in the water over here! We had an "About To Pop" themed shower for them, and it turned out so cute! We did everything in blue and pink because Regan is expecting a boy and Brettni is expecting a girl.
I decided to make diaper wreaths instead of cakes this time, and I loved the way they turned out. They were much easier to make too - they may be my new go to for showers!
We served various kinds of "POP" corn
Red Velvet cake "POPS"
and Lemon "POP" cupcakes
We also had a popcorn machine with fresh popcorn popping!
Present table (before most of the guests had arrived)
Our mama's to be Regan and Brettni!
(Actually, they're both on round two!)
And me and Liam after the shower just because!
I hope y'all had a great weekend too :)













Just stopping by from Misc. Monday. I love the diaper wreaths from the baby shower. So cute! your little guy is a handsome one.
ReplyDeleteHave a good week.
The baby shower turned out great! I LOVE Liam's lobster ball pit, so cute. And you really make me want to go garage saleing!
ReplyDeleteStopping over from Carissa's. I love all of the cute details of the baby shower...especially the wreaths! I'll have to remember that one! Your son is adorable! I am now a follower! :)
ReplyDeleteI LOVE LOVE LOVE your dress!! Please share where you got it! :)
ReplyDeleteyour little man is looking so grown up! i love little boys in button downs and khakis.
ReplyDeletethose diaper wreaths are so cute! i've never seen one, but i'll have to look up how to make one. my sister is due with her second little man in june so that will be perfect!
oh and i love your dress! that color looks really good on you.
What an amazing baby shower! I love the wreath, the decorations, everything. Your little guy is SO CUTE!
ReplyDeleteI have a table for G too...I got it in December and have yet to touch it...some day!
ReplyDeletelove the theme!
ReplyDeleteLoving that baby shower so cute. Everything turned out cute. Liam looked adorable in his green button up shirt.
ReplyDeleteYay for good garage sale finds! I can't wait to hit up some garage sales this summer!! They're the best for finding toys. Modelo and enchiladas...YUM! Just another reason I need to get back to Texas ASAP. The shower was adorable and I'm super impressed with your diaper wreath- so cute. LOVE your dress too!
ReplyDeleteThose are some great finds from the garage sales! And I love your dress from the baby shower, so pretty.
ReplyDeletethose diaper wreathes were soooo cute! definitely going to steal that for the next baby shower i do.
ReplyDeleteThose diaper wreaths are absolutely adorable! Please tell me that you are gong to post a how-to very soon! Love it!
ReplyDelete1. I love your dress! Where did you get it?
ReplyDelete2. I need that crab pool!
3. What an awesome baby shower. I may be enlisting your help when it is time for me to plan Max's party!
Okay, that ball pit is just ridiculously creative!! Liam is one lucky {and handsome} little guy :) And what sweet details for the joint shower!! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDelete