I think I've responded via email to everyone who's asked in previous posts, but if you're curious, none of the dresses I've worn in any of my belly posts have been maternity yet. Most have been either cotton dresses that are long enough to stretch (for now at least) or dresses I bought post-Liam while I was still transitioning from maternity to pre-pregnancy clothes. This week's dress was one I bought in a size up from my normal size when Liam was still a baby. It's been too baggy and a little frumpy looking to wear since I lost the baby weight, but I'm glad I saved it because now with a belt it shows off the belly quite nicely! I think I'll be able to get a few more weeks out of it before the belly gets too big, and I'll for sure be sporting it to church post-Liesl as well. So don't throw away those transition clothes if you're planning on having more babies, they will come in handy!
How Far Along: 21 Weeks, 4 days!
Size of baby: Baby is the size of a carrot.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: +8
Maternity Clothes: Still a mix, but more maternity than regular except in dresses.
Gender: Sweet baby girl!
Movement: Yes! Some of her kicks have even started to hurt a little!
Sleep: Not bad, just waking up a lot throughout the night.
What I miss: Nothing at the moment!
Cravings: Apples and peanut butter still - together or separate!
Best Moment This Week: Sprawling out in Liam's kiddie pool. In my two piece. For an hour. Hopefully the neighbors didn't see :)

I wore regular dresses pretty much my entire pregnancy...they're just so comfy!
ReplyDeleteI love the dress! It's great when you can find non-maternity clothes that work too!
ReplyDeleteThat dress is perfect! You still look so tiny and petite. Pregnancy really suits you!
ReplyDeletePer usual, you look adorable. I also went back and tried to figure out when you found out she was a girl (around 16 weeks i think?). I am SO SCARED that at the 20 week she will have turned into a boy for us...the second our friends and family found out she was a she, they started sending us tons of stuff. If she switches to a boy, we are going to have A LOT of pink things...
ReplyDeleteThat dress is so pretty! I love the graphic design to it! You look great!!!
ReplyDeleteLove that dress - adorable!
ReplyDeletewordsaboutwaverly.blogspot.com
You're beautiful! And, it looks like you are wearing Toms wedges? I want a pair! :)
ReplyDeleteYou are so cute! Love that dress and her name!
ReplyDeleteYou look beautiful! My belly just popped over the weekend. There's going to be a big difference between my 21 week picture and my 22 week picture tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteI cannot believe you are over half way already, wow! You still look great!
ReplyDeletejust beautiful!
ReplyDeletethat is too funny about the kiddie pool! I was never very pregnant during summer months, but I have heard that floating in a pool is the best!
ReplyDeleteYou're looking so cute!!! I think it's great that you've been able to stick to "normal" clothes for now. :-)
ReplyDelete