Earlier this week Liam and I popped into Bed, Bath, & Beyond to get a gift for someone and walked away with fun new tumblers of our own! I'd seen these cute mason jar tumblers around but didn't know where to get one until I spotted them there. Since then I've learned you can find them at many other places - Target, Marshalls (and probably TJ Maxx and HomeGoods as well). Anyways, it's so super cute and fun to drink out of that I thought I just had to turn it into a cute gift for Liam's MOPs teachers!
Our last MOPs meeting for the semester is today (tear!), so similar to end-of-year gifts for teachers, most moms get a small something for the nursery workers. Liam has two teachers, so I got them each a tumbler and jazzed them up for summer!

I stuffed some crinkle paper inside to fill them up, tied on a themed goodbye note, and finally stuck a festive little umbrella on to top it off!
The tag reads: I hope your summer is filled with lots of sunshine and cold drinks!
All of the supplies came from the dollar store minus the cup itself, and I made the tags at home using a free circle template I found on Pinterest. I've been drinking out of my cup everyday since I got it, and I hope they enjoy theirs as much as I have mine!

Adorbs! Super creative!
ReplyDeletesuper cute (but then I'm not surprised...you always come up with super cute ideas for gifts!)
ReplyDeleteThat is such a perfect gift! I am a third grade teacher and I've never received a gift for teacher appreciation:( Poor, pitiful me!haha
ReplyDeleteIt's just not recognized at our school.
Excited to catch up on your blog! :)
I found an adorable one at Walmart (gasp). It has a hot pink lid and a stripey straw. So fun!!!
ReplyDeleteHow sweet and such a cute gift! I seriously wish we had MOPS!
ReplyDeleteLove these! I really enjoy getting teacher gifts I will actually use!
ReplyDeleteThose mason jar tumblers are adorable! I have so many cups but I need one of those.
ReplyDelete