Tuesday, May 7, 2013

TrendyTotTuesday - SS Promo!

Let me preface by saying - these pictures are a hot mess. 

The first is before church when we were running late and Liam's hair was still wet, and in the collage below he is sporting some seriously hideous post-nap bed head. I just can't win with his hair lately. 

BUT Liam got promoted in Sunday School this week (he's in the LAST toddler room before he moves up to a real sunday school class!) and his outfit was too cute to pass up, so we forged ahead and had a short photo shoot to document!


Shirt - Target
Shorts - Target (last summer - I swear I feed my child but they still fit!)
Church shoes - Sperrys
Play shoes - Old Navy


Target is one of my favorite toddler boy stores. They do a great job of having both classic and trendy pieces to mix and match. Their clothes hold up really well (hello, season number 2 for these shorts and they are still in great shape) and in my opinion, look more expensive than they are. Liam has another pair of shorts almost identical to these from Janie & Jack that cost wayyyy more and I can barely tell the difference! Two thumbs up, Tar-jay!

Linking up today HERE for Trendy Tot Tuesday!



10 comments:

  1. He's adorable!
    I love Target's baby/toddler boy clothes, but not a big fan of their selection for older boys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Love Target too but the boy clothes seem to be cuter then the girl stuff right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. G still fits in some of her skirts from last summer...same difference right?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!! I'll have to remember the Target tip in case I ever become a boy mom. I love this classic little look on boys!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love those colors! I need to shop Target more to add some pieces to my kids closets!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree about Target! Super cute stuff- and I'm loving the colors they have stuff in for boys- coral! turquoise! peach!

    I know it isn't in this post but I think I have seen Liam with a belt on before. Where do you find a belt in toddler sizes? H needs one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. couldn't agree more about Target! Their little button-ups are always so soft and sharp looking too! My son Sawyer lives in their vintage-looking t-shirts too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I buy lots of play clothes from Target too. They have some great sales too. I just bought Owen a super cute v-neck graphic tee for $3.40!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How can you not love Target?!?! Found you via the link up--hope you check out our fun Mother's day BIG giveaway here: http://www.thechirpingmoms.com/2013/05/the-great-mothers-day-giveaway.html!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  10. How can you not love Target?!?! Found you via the link up--hope you check out our fun Mother's day BIG giveaway here: http://www.thechirpingmoms.com/2013/05/the-great-mothers-day-giveaway.html!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comment! If you leave a question, make sure to check back - I try to reply to everyone!