Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Balloon Birthday Party!

I mentioned in my weekend post that we went to Liam's little friend Mallory's second birthday party on Saturday. It was such a cute balloon theme with lots of pink and things that POP! 




 I  My cricut helped create some of the decorations for the party which I think all turned out super cute! 



Liam had a blast playing with his friends and making some new ones! Amanda's sister-in-law Kate has a sweet little girl, Eva, who was just about as sneaky as Liam was in going through all of Mallory's birthday presents after they were all opened, ha! 






Today is Mallory's actual birthday so we met them up at an indoor playground and went out to lunch to celebrate! 

We have spent the rest of the day indoors in anticipation for some big storms. Thankfully nothing has been as terrible as the destruction in Oklahoma, but everyone is taking extra precaution because of it and we have been under a tornado watch all day. A lot of schools released early, and Will's company allowed them to leave early if they had families at home to take care of. So thankful he is home to ride this out with us! Stay safe everyone and many prayers to the great state of OK!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for ALL of your help for her party! I couldn't have done it without you! We had a great time with you and Liam today! I'm so thankful for your friendship!

    ReplyDelete
  2. G loves pink and balloons. Would have had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that precious little picture of Liam and her hugging is too cute! What a fun party!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comment! If you leave a question, make sure to check back - I try to reply to everyone!