I'm so glad our Mondays are pretty low key after weekends like this! Today the only thing on our agenda is dance class, a few errands, and hopefully a long nap for everyone.
Here's what we were up to this weekend!
Backing up to last Monday with Liesl striking a major pose before dance class.
And Thursday was Cowboy/Cowgirl day at weekday school, so we had to dress the part!
Can you tell who I dressed Liam as?
Hint: Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose!
Yes, we have our own mini Tim Riggins in the house whom we now affectionately call Liam Briggins. :)
And of course cowgirl Liesl had to have pigtails. Let's not discuss how lop-sided they are. I'm still perfecting that look!
Liam with two of his sweet friends from school!
On Friday we headed to the pumpkin patch! I snapped some pictures of Liesl for my Pretty As Pie Instagram page before we left, and she gave me some pretty awesome faces!
The patch pictures will have to get their own post because there's too many, but here's a little peek!
On Saturday Liesl and I got up early and went to check out our town's Aspasians fair. It's kind of a small canton where people sell all kinds of clothes, jewelry, home decor, food, etc. I walked away with some Usborne books for the kids that my friend was selling. A ton of people came our for it throughout the day, so I'm thinking about renting a booth for the spring fair!
Saturday afternoon my friend Tracey and I took our kids to see the Cabaret show the high school puts on. All the cheerleaders, drill team, and mascots perform different songs from a theme (this year's theme was Broadway) and it was really fun! It's a fundraiser as well as kind of a spotlight on the seniors so they did a slideshow and presentation of them too. It ended up being about 2.5 hours long, and the kids surprisingly hung on until the end! My boss at weekday school had a daughter performing which is how I found out about it, but apparently it's a huge tradition that's been going on for years so we will definitely keep going! The kids were dancing in their seats and laughed hysterically when the football players came out to dance in the cheerleader's outfits! It was a fun afternoon together.
The best picture I could get with the cab prop -- oh well!
I got the watch the first half at home, but Will finished the Baylor game while we were gone and reported back to me that we WON! Sic 'Em Bears!
Sunday we went to church and had lunch with Will's family; the usual!
Then Liesl and I had a birthday party to go to. It was in our neighborhood so we decided to walk. It was HOT but we got to see some fun houses decorated for Halloween!
After the party we hit up the grocery store and then crashed at home.
And that was our weekend!
I also took some pictures of our fall decor this weekend, so I will have those up on the blog tomorrow! Happy Monday!



Liam Briggins seems to be quite the ladies man...haha And, I went to the same high school growing up to watch my brother's girl friend dance :)
ReplyDeleteYour cowboy and cowgirl looked so cute! I love Liesl's pigtails! The Cabaret show sounds like so much fun! I'll have to keep that in mind because I'm sure Mallory would love it!
ReplyDeleteLiam Briggins! HAHAHAHA!! Love it! And look at Liesl Pie and her adorable little personality. So cute!!
ReplyDeleteOmg your kids are adorable!!! I love how stylish they always are, and they are so sweet!! #parentinggoals
ReplyDeleteYou are too sweet! Thank you!!
Delete