Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Our 2016 Christmas Card Photos

Over Thanksgiving break, we took Christmas card photos. I thought I was so on top of my game too; we took these pictures and I ordered cards the same day! Then they came and they sat. Then I addressed them and they sat. They finally went in the mail last Friday. Sheesh, Lyndsey! 

There are five pictures on our actual Christmas card, but I took approximately two million, so here are some of my favorites.  




Making silly faces at each other. These two can fight like cats and dogs, but they really are best buds. Even if some days I have to force them to be :) 

















This was the winner for our Christmas card! 

I also added smaller individuals of each kid on the back along with this one...


Now if only Elias slept at night as much as he did in these pictures :)


5 comments:

  1. Your kiddos are the cutest! It makes me so excited to have our third!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got mine! Yay! So glad to add to my stack :) I kept putting mine off too. I was too busy editing everyone else's pictures to deal with mine. Love that cute little blue truck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, these are just precious! Good job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comment! If you leave a question, make sure to check back - I try to reply to everyone!