Monday, December 12, 2016

Santa 2016!

Last Friday, we went to see Santa! The big kids were really excited to tell him what they are hoping for for Christmas. Liam wants dinosaur legos and a go kart, and Liesl wants a bicycle (tricycle) and a baby doll with a paci. 

And it was Elias' first santa meeting! 

We went to the mall with our good friends like we normally do, and our husbands got our tickets early like they normally do. This was the first year we had to work around a school schedule, but wouldn't you know, both of our boys had subs that day so we snuck them out a little early to head to the mall. As soon as we got there we got in line and after a while wrangling excited kiddos, it was our turn! 

Elias was awake and all smiles while we were in line, but as soon as he sat in Santa's lap he was like a little deer in headlights! He went first to get his solo picture with Santa, and then Liam and Liesl joined him for a group picture. 



Liam was cracking us up! He stood as still as a statue to hurry up and get their picture over with. I guess he really wanted to get down to the business of their visit. 


Can you even handle Liam and Elias' matching outfits and Liesl's fur collar? Me either :) 


I took Elias so Liam could hop on Santa's lap! I love our Santa; he is so great about taking his time talking with each kid.







Liam and Liesl each told Santa what they wanted, and he told them that if they hear reindeer on the roof Christmas eve night, they had better hurry up and go to sleep! They left with pictures from Santa himself and huge smiles! 

And a little comparison because they were so close in age at their first Santa visit - Elias now and Liesl in 2013. Minus Elias' dark hair and eyebrows, I think they look so similar! 



And that was it! Will took all of these pictures with my camera, but I already have the official photographer's pictures framed and out on display. I LOVE looking back at their Santa photos over the years while simultaneously trying to figure out how in the world we already have so many?! 




1 comment:

Thank you for your sweet comment! If you leave a question, make sure to check back - I try to reply to everyone!