You went all out-what a special first father's day! Everything is adorable. That picture idea is too cute! I'll definitely have to keep that in mind for next year :)
You are such a good wife/mother!! I love the DAD picture - it turned out great! I'm glad you come up with these ideas so I can copy you and give you credit :) See you tonight you softball star!
I have found myself just coming to your blog to see pictures of your cute baby, I swear I have never seen a baby boy as cute as yours is! This probably seems strange, but can you blame me? :) --Kelly F.
You went all out-what a special first father's day! Everything is adorable. That picture idea is too cute! I'll definitely have to keep that in mind for next year :)
ReplyDeletelove that DAD frame, so cute!
ReplyDeleteOoo I love your picture Idea that was too sweet:)
ReplyDeleteHow cute! I know he enjoyed his 1st Father's Day!
ReplyDeletelove the father's day spread... cute gifts!
ReplyDeletelove the gift such a great idea!
ReplyDeleteThat is adorable! What a nice wifey you are! Hope you guys had a fabulous weekend!
ReplyDeleteYou are such a good wife/mother!! I love the DAD picture - it turned out great! I'm glad you come up with these ideas so I can copy you and give you credit :) See you tonight you softball star!
ReplyDeleteAwww! What a great first father's day! I LOVE the picture idea! That's so cute! I'll have to remember that for next year!
ReplyDeleteWow what a special first Father's Day! Love it all :)
ReplyDeleteI have found myself just coming to your blog to see pictures of your cute baby, I swear I have never seen a baby boy as cute as yours is! This probably seems strange, but can you blame me? :)
ReplyDelete--Kelly F.
AWWWWW, that is so sweet! I love those cupcake toppers and the DAD photo idea, it's super cute!
ReplyDeleteLove the Dad pictures :) What a wonderful first Father's Day!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh the DAD pics are precious! Love it!
ReplyDeleteSoo sweet! Love it!
ReplyDeleteThe dad picture is adorable!!! Such a great idea!!!
ReplyDeleteLOVE that picture idea!! I may need to borrow it next Father's day like Natalie said! :)
ReplyDelete