A few weeks ago I thought it would be fun to join in on a Christmas blog swap some of my blogger friends were hosting, and here are the goodies I received! I was paired up with Ashley from ABC: The Alphabet of Our Lives and she sent me the cutest stuff!
I love this snowflake ornament! It probably won't get a picture in it until next year, but it proudly hangs empty on our tree right now and I still adore it!
This dishtowel made me laugh out loud when I opened it! And it's so appropriate for our house seeing as how there are piles of Christmas cookies here for the entire month of December!
And finally I just love this "believe" sign! I set it up on our shelves behind my growing collection of snow globes.
--------
I've finally finished sending out our Christmas card, so I wanted to share it on here!
Checking the mail is my favorite this time of year! Packages and cards everyday, oh my! I tried to come up with a cute way to display all my Christmas cards. I used an empty frame and washii tape to make a fun little collage. I thought it was perfect...until it all fell about 2 hours later.
So I moved to the pantry door with regular old scotch tape and it did the trick! I ran out of room in my little frame anyway, and I wanted to make sure I was able to adequately show off all my favorite people!
---------
The next few days are going to be CRAZY busy! We are stuffing all our of Christmas celebrations into the next three days because Christmas Day we will be at the airport headed to Quebec, Canada! We are spending the holiday at the beautiful Le Chateau Frontenac and Liam will be getting his first taste of real snow!
images via
Will sent me this....the high the day we arrive is FIVE!
------
We are kicking off the celebrations tomorrow morning which means TODAY is our Christmas Eve!!
Eeek!
I can't even tell you how excited I am to put together Liam's train table tonight! Tomorrow morning it going to be the BEST!
Merry Christmas, y'all!
Someone fat and jolly is coming down our chimney TONIGHT!







So fun!!! We are traveling too and doing our little family Christmas tomorrow as well :) can't wait to see liams reaction to the train table. Callyn has been totally into the train table at church the last few weeks ha! Little tomboy I guess ;)
ReplyDeleteHave fun in the snow...Jonathan has never seen real snow in his life!
ReplyDeleteI love your card! I hope you have a wonderful holiday and trip!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteSo fun! Enjoy every second!!!
ReplyDeleteToo fun! I love that you all are going on a vacation for Christmas!! Enjoy! :) Adeline has been loving the train table in toy stores! What an awesome gift!! Your Christmas pic is absolutely adorable!!
ReplyDeleteLove the goodies you got in the swap! Hope you have an amazing time in Canada and somehow stay warm! ;)
ReplyDelete