Last week we busted out the Christmas PJ's for the first time and had ourselves a very-merry Wednesday night!
Exploring the tree! It took Liam about a week to even acknowledge it, but now he's in love!
We've had one ornament casualty, but it was nothing some hot glue couldn't fix. Overall, Liam's really good about just touching, not pulling, the ornaments. There are two that he consistently takes off the tree, but they're both his and not breakable so I don't mind.
"Hey Liam, can you put your bear under the tree?"
Apparently IN is the same thing as UNDER, ha!
---------
Then we made our first batch of Christmas cookies. It was nice to have a little helper this year!
Oh, the anticipation of a warm batch of cookies!
So the other morning the three of us were in bed watching cartoons when Liam gets down, walks out into the living room, and then back into our room and starts pointing and whining. He then drags me out into the living room and insists I turn the tree lights on! Then we had to go turn the other 2 trees on too. You have no idea how happy that made me! :)
There's just something about that glow!















Too cute. Love his jammies
ReplyDeleteCute! Love him by the tree, that is adorable. I can't wait to make Christmas cookies this year!
ReplyDeleteAw fun! Henry likes to pull the ornaments off so we moved most of them up so the bottom is just lights. Henry puts his trucks in there all the time. It's so cute! I can't wait to make Christmas Cookies!
ReplyDeleteSO sweet! Donovan has the same jammies and I love that he now recognizes "Santa" everywhere. There is something so special about sharing the holidays with little ones. It makes it so special all over again. Enjoy every minute with your sweet little guy!
ReplyDeleteHis Christmas jammies are the cutest! It looks like he was a great helper with the cookie baking! I need to try that with E. That last picture is just perfect!
ReplyDeleteLove the Pj's!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely beautiful Lindsey!! What kind of Lens do you use on your camera?
ReplyDelete