Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Ho-Ho-Ho Round Two...

was another success! 


Santa said he was very impressed that Liam wasn't screaming at his age, ha! I do love the screaming pictures I have to admit, but I'm glad my guy was all smiles. I bet this means Santa is going to be extra good to him this year! :)



7 comments:

  1. Oh gosh! What a sweet face! I haven't had a real problem with either of my kids and Santa either. Must be the presents thing...;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks like a little model sitting on Santa's lap! Go Liam!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He will have to show Mckenna a thing or two about buttering up to the man in red lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so sweet! G was WAAAY too happy in her picture last year. This year, I knew it would be bad. She didn't just cry, she had a full blown melt down. It was sad and funny all at the same time!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comment! If you leave a question, make sure to check back - I try to reply to everyone!