Today I'm linking up with Michelle over at Ten June to show off our Christmas mantel!
So here it is! It's pretty much the exact same as last year minus the addition of the candles. (Which I promise not to light directly under our family picture. No Christmas fires over here, thank you very much!)
What can I say, I like what I like and I LIKE this mantel. I'm very traditional when it comes to my holiday decorating, and simple red and green touches just do it for me everytime. I also love that this mantel only takes me about 10 minutes to throw together!
I love, love, love our garland! It's a mix of plain green garland we got (somewhere?) and red ornament garland I found at HomeGoods. I got mine a couple years ago, but I just saw some there the other day!
Mine and Will's stockings (and the dogs) are the ticking stripe stockings from Pottery Barn. They don't carry them anymore though, boo. I actually had to get Rowdy's off of Ebay!
For Liam, we popped into PB Kids after Christmas sale when we were still preggo and picked this cute reindeer stocking out for him.
Even though the dogs stockings no longer make the mantel, they can still be near us thanks to a couple cheap command hooks. And I love having Liam's sherpa chair (also from PB Kids) in the living room because it just looks so soft and cozy. He has watched many Christmas movies in that chair already.
So that's our mantel!





Very pretty!
ReplyDeleteThat garland is stunning!
Love the red traditional colors! The garland is so pretty!
ReplyDeleteLove it. I wish our fireplace had a mantel
ReplyDeletelove it and wish i had a mantel to decorate and hang stockings!!
ReplyDeletelove that the dog's stockings still made it...kind of
ReplyDeleteI love the garland you have with the ornaments. Very simple and classy
ReplyDeleteIt's beautiful! We need new stocking so badly but I just can't make a decision. Maybe I'll check out PB after Christmas so that we can have nice ones next year! :)
ReplyDeleteI just got the same garland at HomeGoods! I love it!! Your mantel looks amazing.
ReplyDeleteSo festive! I love the traditional red and green decorations, too! It just feels the most Christmas-y to me :)
ReplyDeleteLove it! Especially the stockings...little Liam's is the cutest! :)
ReplyDeleteI have to agree, I'm all about the traditional holiday decor. And your mantel is no exception- it's beautiful! I love the two garlands together... might have to try that next year : ) Beautiful!
ReplyDelete