We have two guest bedrooms and an office.
First up is the blue room...this is my college bedroom furniture and an old dresser from my parents' house in Lake Tahoe that used to be forest green..eek! It worked well with the woodsy log cabin feel of that house, but not so much here. I painted it black and added glass knobs that match the bed!
The painting is from Target and the quote is from a store in Waco called Spice I got during college. I wanted to get blue drapes for this room, but the bedspread is really hard to match! I might just get ivory or something.

The next guest bedroom is also my craft room and the future nursery. We painted the walls a shade or two darker than the ceiling (original paint color) to offset the white furniture and duvet, and I want to put crown molding in here eventually.

The daybed is from West Elm that I stalked on Craigslist until I found one for a good price. I'm hoping to keep it in here when we make this room a nursery if it will fit because I don't want to get rid of it and we have no where else to put it. Again, no window treatments in here, not sure what I want to do yet.
And last but not least, the office. I let Will decorate this room so it's all boy with IKEA furniture and the green wall. This is where I do most of my blogging.


This room is also Will's "man room." All he has to do is turn the chairs and the room is converted to xbox central. I don't care for video games, but it's good for him to have some guy time and I'm just glad it's not in the living room! He's really into FIFA soccer right now, wonder why...
That wraps up my tour!
I'm going to get on the ball and blog more today about the rest of our weekend because it's already Tuesday and I still need to blog about Saturday!
love the knobs on the bed & dresser.
ReplyDeleteyour hubby sure has good taste. I'm not sure what my husband would have picked out ; )
Thanks for joining the tour!!
Agreed, that office is nice for a guys design! My hubby put 4 desks in our office when we arranged it...It didn't work out at all! Your guest rooms are so nice!
ReplyDeleteLove all of the rooms! I agree with Natalie, the glass knobs are adorable!! And I'm not going to show Griffin Will's office because he would be wayyy too jealous! Love the IKEA furniture though! And love that you have a future nursery :) I think there will be plenty of room for the west elm bed!! It's too cute to get rid of!
ReplyDeleteI love the office! Looks modern and the green is pretty.
ReplyDeleteLove all your rooms. I have a hard time finding window treatments for rooms myself, I can never commit. I don't like them to seem too matchy matchy but also not over the top. That looks like a great place to blog! And I agree, crown molding makes ANY room look better.
ReplyDeleteI love that green in the office!
ReplyDeleteI love the black furniture in the guest room...very pretty!
ReplyDeleteLove your rooms!! We also have a designated 'first nursery' room. Funny how that happens when you move into a house. =]
ReplyDeleteLove the office, too! Looks very stylish but also man-cave-ish. =]
Beautiful! The black and blue room is my favorite - so chic! The glass knobs really add some glamor too - I'll have to file that away for future decorating ideas :-)
ReplyDelete