Saturday, June 12, 2010

I Can't Believe I'm Showing This....

I finished one of my Summer 2010 Bucket-List items this week...(and added and scratched off a couple more because they were both firsts so I couldn't not include them.) I'll post about those soon. I also made a tab up top to keep a running record of what I do and do not accomplish - and also so y'all can keep me accountable, ha!

Anyways, back to the thing I'm super embarrassed yet proud of. I finally tackled the craft room closet! And I MEAN tackle! It was pretty bad. Don't judge me.

Entrance BEFORE
This closet represents the last year of my life. Chaotic and disorganized. Pretty typical for a first year teacher. Most of the stuff in this closet is teaching stuff that I would chuck in here when I was too exhausted to deal with it.

Entrance AFTER
Yes, there's carpet in there! Who knew??!

Left Side BEFORE

Left Side AFTER

Right side BEFORE

Right side AFTER

I also created a small scrapbooking station...


So where did all my teaching stuff go??
Now you see it!

Now you don't!

MUCH BETTER!

Oh, and I wanted to show off these cute numbered tins I found at TJ Maxx.
They currently hold paper clips and post-its and they look good doing it! :)

6 comments:

  1. wow, that's amazing!
    I just cleaned out our closets this week too-i couldn't stand the clutter anymore : )
    What grade do you teach??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing!!! I am in the same boat right now, my closet is full of things for my future classroom like books, border, games, etc. I need a classroom so I can have my closet back!

    Hope you are enjoying your summer vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love that bedroom! And now the closets look clean and tidy to match!
    jess

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES, I LOVE THEBUMP!! I dont really post much, seeing how I am not expecting... haha but I lurk allll the time. I love reading the stories; it's just such an exciting time in someone's life! And when else can you SUPER-PRY without being noticed/judged?

    And I love your organization skills! All of your spaces look FAN-TASTIC!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so impressive! I wish my closets looked like that!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comment! If you leave a question, make sure to check back - I try to reply to everyone!