We had a Father's Weekend rather than just a day; I guess that comes with being married and having two dads to celebrate!
Saturday we had dinner with the Will's family and it.was.delicious. Will's sister Jennifer had us try these amazing burgers she discovered from a friend - you mix one ranch packet, feta, and parmesan into the ground beef, then grill and top with cheddar - very cheesy and very good!
Will and his dad.
Sunday we went to my parents for lunch and swimming!

Me and my dad.
I didn't realize until later that we were standing exactly the same. Like father like daughter I guess, ha.
{a cannonball contest}
Mr. Ty didn't want anything to do with the pool, but he was a good sport about all the pictures. I'm photographing him in a few weeks and wanted to practice - babies are hard to photograph, they are so wiggly!
Such a cutie!
He is just adorable! I love the pic of you and your Dad, too cute!
ReplyDeleteGood pics...can't believe you and your dad are in the same, yet unplanned, pose. Yesterday was fun. But then again, you are always fun. Love ya.
ReplyDelete