Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Home Tour Part Four!


Natalie's Home Tour today is the Master Bedroom!

Here is an overview of the room starting from when you walk through the door...

Bed & doors to the bathroom and closet area.

His and hers dressers and my favorite mirror! (IKEA)

Tall windows with IKEA drapes.

Wedding photos...the desk has been there since we got my new one for the craft room...it doesn't really serve any purpose, we just don't know where else to put it!

Door to the living room area.

Bed!

For the before and after of our closet, go here!

-----------

*I want to update my blog list because A) I haven't updated it in a LONG time and B) It's summer and I want more blogs to read! So if you want your blog to show up on my sidebar, leave me a link in the comments and I will add it! I know there are tons of cute blogs out there, and I wanna see 'em!*

20 comments:

  1. Love, love, love the bedroom! Do you remember what the curtains from IKEA are called? I am looking for some like that for our living room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those huge windows with the drapes. Perfect light!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your room has a very tropical feel, I love it. It looks like you could be at a hotel on vacation somewhere. Love the stools at the foot of the bed too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! I love the curtains and the bedspread :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your bedroom is gorgeous! I love the IKEA mirror - we really want one for our bedroom too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those stools on the end of your bed! They are beautiful and look so comfy! And that bed...it's beautiful!! I would love to be on your side bar! http://rae-and-johnny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i LOVE your tall windows and drapes! sooooo pretty!!
    jess
    http://jsmcmaster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful bedroom! Love it! It makes me want to do something new to ours! I love the mirror and drapes!! Love your blog...

    ReplyDelete
  9. canopy beds are my favorite thing ever. we almost got one but our room is too small : (
    I love how much light comes into the room with those big windows-and the long curtains are lovely!
    i would certainly love to be on the sidebar if you want-eolove.blogspot.com!
    thanks for joining the tour!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE those drapes from IKEA. They fit your room perfectly. IKEA is such a great store, and the food is so yummy, too!
    I would love to be on your sidebar- I actually just mentioned you in my next post (won't publish for a couple of days) because it is about summer reading. I look forward to hearing about the books you are reading- I am a reader, too!
    ~Lisa
    dandlraymond.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the bedspread!

    http://sarielou.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love reading your blog! You have fabulous taste!
    http://sbeedurhamfamily.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. SUCH a cute bedroom! I am a huge green fan =] Love the comforter!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your bed spread and big mirror! It looks like a relaxing bedroom! :)

    http://www.purplebookbloggingmommy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I absolutely love reading your blog! My husband and I both were in the accounting program at Baylor with Adam and Cassidy Smith. I found your blog through hers :) Thanks for all your great ideas!

    Here is a link to our blog:
    www.bvjohnson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. It all looks great! i love your tall windows!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh, wow! Your bed is very similar to mine! I love the dark words with the white drapes.

    http://thehollywoodmemoirs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the mirror too! mskristirae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your bed! I just love 4 posters- and canopies: divine! Took my long enough to get around here on the house tour, but I'm glad I made it :-) Oh, and that print on your bedspread - it's so fresh and organic. In fact I just got a new cardigan w/ a very similar green and white print. - Hope you're having a wonderful day so far! Here are the links to my two blogs in case you are still "collecting": http://windy-poplars.blogspot.com and www.cottagestamping.blogspot.com - TGIF!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comment! If you leave a question, make sure to check back - I try to reply to everyone!