Thursday, June 17, 2010

Today I Love...


Yoplait smoothies!
Everything comes evenly proportioned and frozen in a nice little package. All you add is a cup of milk! (I also added some protein powder for myself.)

y.u.m.

My new Stuart Weitzman jellies I found at TJ Maxx!
I am in love love love with them!

My new screen saver. Edward Hopper's Night Hawks. One of my faves.

Today I do not love...

My hair. It's time for a change.
(I'm not good at self portraits...lets just focus on the hair)

I won't even tell you the last time I got my hair cut, it's been that long. I'm trying to grow it out, but it needs something because it just looks blah.

I'm thinking layers for sure. I like these...

My hair is very flat and fine so I think these are doable.

I love the long layers here, not the short ones. My hair would NEVER stay like that unless I used a gallon of hairspray. Even then it's questionable.

I love her hair here!
Again though, I'm afraid the short layers will just fall in my face and they're too short to tuck...

Bangs? Maybe? I've had them before, but they're a bit too high maintenance for me. I don't like to spend hours styling my hair.

Right now I'm thinking Rachel McAdams without the bangs.
Will likes Sandra.
What do you think??

6 comments:

  1. The Yoplait smoothie looks delicious!

    I really like Rachel McAdams hair or Sarah Michelle Gellar's :)

    Can't wait to see how you get it cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those smoothies sounds yummy! I vote for Sandra's hair. I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Smoothies are among my favorite foods! And I like the Rachel but Sandra's is my fav.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE LOVE yout jellie shoes, I've been meaning to pick up a pair for summer. I like Rachel's hair the best.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like Sandra's hair the best of all. The smoothie looked yummy and these shoes are just like you. Too cute!! Your Mom showed me your blogsite. She is so proud of you and I can't blame her a bit for that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lindsey,
    We love that Yoplait Smoothie stuff too! Delish!- I don't like to cut my hair either - and so consequently am a fan of long low-maintenance layers. Some days I get in a drastic change mood, but thankfully I come to my senses before I chop it all off! Hope you're having a great weekend so far...~Kristin from Windy Poplars

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comment! If you leave a question, make sure to check back - I try to reply to everyone!