My cousin and her family are staying at my parents' house this week. Yesterday they took their oldest to Six Flags so my mom and I took their daughter Caroline out for a girls day!
My cousin Amy, her husband Rodney, and their kiddos Jack and Caroline!
The Gaylord has an Alice and Wonderland exhibit going on so part of our day was spent there checking things out - I highly recommend it if you are in the DFW area - it was so neat! (And not to mention - FREE! There are some activities to do that cost money but you can walk around and see it all for free.)
Warning: LOTS of pictures!!





They had illustrations from the story next to each of the displays - so pretty!





I think this was Caroline's favorite - look at that smile! There's a guy who was actually sculpting this and you can watch him! His tools were all sitting out, but we didn't get to see him.

This was where you could have a Tea Party with Alice!
Stay tuned for part 2 of our day - Tea Party!!
I love the picture of the coloring umbrellas!!!
ReplyDeleteThat looks like so much fun!! I wish I could go!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the reminder that this is going on! I live in the DFW area, so I might need to check it out!
ReplyDeleteThanks for posting this! We are in DFW and that would be a nice activity since it is so darn hot right now.
ReplyDeleteThat looks like such a blast! What a fun auntie :-)
ReplyDeleteThat looks like it was a blasy!!! =] So fun!
ReplyDeleteOhhhh what a fun day!!
ReplyDeleteI had thought about taking my girls to this and now that I've seen pictures, I definitely am! I love your blog and your decorating style! And that you also live in DFW!
ReplyDeleteHow cool! I'd love to visit there one day! I've always loved Alice in Wonderland.
ReplyDeleteFun! I love the paper lanterns. So colorful!
ReplyDeleteLynds, look at how your cousin's standing next to the chess board. Look like you and your dad in the Father's Day post much? haha!
ReplyDeleteLove every picture....Your blog header is one of my favorites...
ReplyDeleteHope you will stop by and visit..
I have a surprise giveaway that I will draw for on Sunday night.
http://teresa-grammygirlfriend.blogspot.com/
http://grammyababychangeseverything.blogspot.com/