Thursday, June 3, 2010

I Can Taste It....

Summer is SO close!

Today was the last day of school for the kiddos. It was weird saying goodbye because it wasn't really goodbye...more like see ya soon (since I'm moving up with them). Plus this whole year has been such a whirlwind anyway today really didn't feel that different from any other day. I'm sure it will really sink in later. I was very touched by the flowers and cards I got and the kids LOVED their scrapbooks I made them.

Tomorrow we have a full day to pack/clean/move, all of which my team and I have already done, so we're coming prepared with magazines to relax and visit all day! Tomorrow, 4 o'clockish, I will be on summer break!

I'm ready for summer - we have BIG plans!

7 comments:

  1. You already know some of it!

    And we're still waiting for things to pan out before I can reveal all - hopefully by July we will know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so wonderful that you just get to relax tomorrow! Are you going to loop with your kiddos?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you are talking about what I THINK you are talking about!! So excited for summer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm excited to hear more about your big plans! Happy summer vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for summer! The scrapbooks you made were amazing. I'm sure the kids loved them AND the parents even more. Can't wait for some mother/daughter time...shopping, matinee movies, having lunch out and more shopping. You successfully completed your first year of teaching and your first full time job! you deserve a break. Love ya

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comment! If you leave a question, make sure to check back - I try to reply to everyone!