Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Magnolia Market!

On our way down to Pedernales Falls for our epic camping trip we stopped in Waco, and I had to pop into Magnolia Market! Will and I are big fans of Fixer Upper and I just love Joanna's style. I had one specific piece in mind that I had seen on their website and was hoping to pick up, but they didn't end up carrying it in the store. I still had a good time browsing all the gorgeous displays and walked away with a couple small items! It is the cutest little shop and since I'm sure many of you are fans of the show as well, I thought I'd snap a few pictures of the inside of the store so you could see it for yourself! Enjoy the inspiration! 












I walked away with this wooden pencil holder and some faux succulents, but I could have walked away with a LOT more! 



4 comments:

  1. I love her store! I wish she would adopt me haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it all! So glad you got to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And now I need to take a trip back to good ol' Waco!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comment! If you leave a question, make sure to check back - I try to reply to everyone!