Thursday, June 10, 2010

Sunshine & Style!

Today it's rainy and glum around here, so I thought I'd "make" some sunshine!

Image #1 is mine.
#2,3,4,5,6 are Country Living.

My real-life friend Brianna gave me the "Stylish Blogger Award!" Thanks!
Go check out her bridal blog; she is in the midst of planning a gorgeous wedding - I cannot wait to see it all come together on the big day!

I now need to pass this award onto two stylish blogs!
1. Maggie - she is an AWESOME interior designer. She's recently expecting, and I can't wait to see what she does with the nursery! You better post pics soon!
2. Emily - because she loves DIY as much as I do and her house (and blog) are super cute!


6 comments:

  1. YAY! thanks! I love all of those pictures. The weather here has been pretty nasty too...I've always loved using my Fiesta pitchers as vases!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all so pretty :) Yellow is my favorite color...it's just so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love all of the yellow!
    that canopy is adorable.
    i think your picture looks just like the professional ones-i would not have known the difference if you hadn't said!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY!! You are too sweet! I love reading about YOUR diy projects!! And yes, pictures are coming really soon!! We are finishing up some last minute projects in our bedroom and the living room is finally coming together!! But, I can't wait to decorate the nursery!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want a bowl of lemons now! (:

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comment! If you leave a question, make sure to check back - I try to reply to everyone!