Our family Christmas celebrations began on the 23rd with Will's family!
I "tried" to get some pictures of Liam before church. I think this one's the winner :)
Practicing his monologue? "To be or not to be!"
By now Liam knew just what to do and dug right into his presents.
He loved all of his toys!
We also had a nice lunch and the rest of us opened our gifts, but of course Liam was the only one who got his picture taken. We were very spoiled though too!
Christmas Eve we spent the day at my parents' house. We had our Christmas celebration with them in the morning, and then all of our extended family came over for lunch and more presents. It was fun!
My parents got Liam a vintage car scooter and this was when my dad wheeled it in. Even though most of these pictures are blurry, I love them because Liam was SO surprised!
After everyone left, we took some family pictures before heading to Christmas Eve service at church with my parents!
The temptation was too much to handle - Liam had to blow out the candle early. Happy Birthday Jesus!
I think that about wraps up Christmas for us! All of our stuff is already taken down, and even though I was sad to see it go, I love how much more spacious our living room feels without a tree and all the trimmings!
Liam's favorite gifts of 2012 @ 20 months:
train table and all the fixins
all his Green Toys
basketball hoop
car scooter
Little People airport
Duplo legos
Lyndsey's favorite gifts of 2012:
memory foam mattresses
UppaBaby Vista stroller
Sewing machine WITH monogrammer (just gotta learn how to use it now!)
TOMS ballet flats
oodles of gift cards
Will's favorite gifts of 2012:
memory foam mattresses
duffel bag
$$$
Kheils products
Birchbox Men subscription
oodles of gift cards








.jpg)

I just sold my sewing machine with monogrammer! I much rather pay someone to do it than to do it myself! Hopefully you'll really like it! I love the first 2 pictures of LB with the tree...that is so life with a toddler!
ReplyDeleteI want a sewing machine with a monogrammer! Sounds like you and your family had a great Christmas!
ReplyDeleteYay for the sewing machine with monogrammer! I'm so glad you that now ... I mean for you, not that I'll ask you to monogram anything :)
ReplyDeleteLooks like a great Christmas!! L is so cute :)
ReplyDelete