Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Welcome, 2013!

**Happy New Year!**

I looked back at my New Year's resolution from last year and it was "to simplify." Simplify my home, my schedule, and myself. It seemed to start off well, but somewhere throughout the months I must have lost it because 2012 ended on a pretty overwhelming note. A lot of changes came up just in the last month that could have turned our world upside down. 

Instead of letting them, I'm re-instating my previous resolution, but resolving to make it LAST this year. We have some exciting things happening this year already and hoping for even more, and I want to be intentional about enjoying them and not letting all the "stuff" of life get in the way. We made a pretty big decision just yesterday that was just the kick-off we needed to simplifying our year. I'll talk more about that soon :) 

Recycling an old resolution may seem like a cop out, but everyone deserves a second chance, right?? 



And we started our simplifying last night with a family pj party! It was perfect!

5 comments:

  1. I think it is a great goal to reuse one that wasn't met all of the way- it really shows how important it is to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is an amazing resolution and its something I have to remind myself daily! I can't wait to hear all about your big decision and plans for 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to simplify too but I think (hope) 2013 will be a year with a lot of change! Moving and such...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great resolution but I want more details on what's going on! lol Curious blogger over here!! Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great resolution and can't wait to hear details! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comment! If you leave a question, make sure to check back - I try to reply to everyone!